Sunday 1 January 2012

Whose Barony is this?

Well, here we go.


 I can't really say whats going to come of this blog,  for just now,  I hope to promote my designs and skills. I will be posting pics of my costume jewellery, sewing project and art. I'm going to ask you,  the lovely peoples of my world  for help.  I need a network of friends, clients and suppliers to give a chance to branch out.  I look forward to your comments as well as constructive criticism(which I take gladly, within reason teehee). 


I really hope I dont disappoint myself and that this helps me focus all positive energies to a new business venture and indeed improve on what skills I have already.


This year will be better...if we all make it better. x

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see where your creative talents take you. Let's help each other along the way - exciting times!

    ReplyDelete