Sunday 15 January 2012

Procrastination....The killer

I have found myself (since starting a blog) procrastinating more and more. Is this the problem with setting yourself a goal? Do we ask too much of ourselves? Is time better spent relaxing and taking time to be content with our current situations?
My excuse,  I am so scared of failure.
I had a business once, thought I was impervious to all the criticism of my friends and peers, but it gets to you eventually. Confidence is a difficult thing to master. Hoping that the up and coming weeks are kind to me. Trying to motivate myself by looking at what my strengths and weaknesses are, difficult when the weaknesses are numerous.

So yeah, made one set of pictures up, hoping that its the start of styles to come and that someone finds my kitsch and quirky art agreeable. Teehee.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment